TAKE BRUNCH CULTURE TO NEW HEIGHTS
Breakfast Club is a paired beer brunch that marries Green Flash to the personal styles of San Diego’s finest culinary masters. We invite you to join us for the most important meal of the day.
When: Sundays (quarterly); 10am reception; 10:30am-12pm breakfast
Where: Cellar 3 Tasting Room – Open since 2015, Cellar 3 is Green Flash’s exclusive barrel aging facility nestled in the heart of Poway. With a collection of over 700 barrels, Cellar 3 is where our craft evolves into artistry.
How: Cellar 3’s Certified Cicerone and Tasting Room Manager, Jesse Smith, will work with your restaurant’s team to construct a menu to be paired with Green Flash beers.
Ticket Price: $40-$45 (covers costs; see below for more details)
# of Guests: 40–50 max
# of Courses: 3–4
Pricing: Participating restaurants provide Green Flash with an estimated cost per head. On average, restaurants charge Green Flash between $10 – $20 per head, which covers the cost of food and staffing. Green Flash will cover all other costs related to the event.
On Sale: Green Flash sells tickets through an online platform (Eventbrite) and provides the ticket link to partnering restaurant for promotion.
Graphics & Posters: Green Flash designs and produces all posters, fliers and digital marketing material for the event. Promo materials include information such as chef bio and picture, restaurant logo, restaurant website, etc.
Green Flash markets the event in the following ways:
- Media alert to local outlets (press, television & radio)
- Event listing on GFBC website
- Local online event calendar listings (CityBeat, Reader West Coaster etc.)
- Social media promotion
- Facebook – 92,000+ Likes
- Twitter – 77,000+ Followers
- Instagram – 65,000+ Followers
- Local email newsletter
- Targeted invite to past Green Flash event attendees (2000+ people)
- Posters/fliers on and off site
We ask our restaurant partner to:
- Include item on restaurant website
- Share Facebook event
- Share links via restaurants social media pages
- Send out an email to subscribers (if applicable)
- Put up posters/postcards in your establishment
- Participate in TV/radio opportunities
Green Flash provides (built in to ticket cost):
- Dining tables & chairs
- Flatware, silverware & glassware
- Use of consumer oven and stove top and/or use of grill (if required)
- Chef preparation tables
- Cooking equipment (as needed; we’d like to keep cost to a minimum and avoid renting large equipment)
- Beverage & food service staff
Partner restaurant provides:
- Enough kitchen staff to prepare & plate (at least 3)
- Any kitchen utensils
- Catering equipment (if available)
- Ability to plate quickly