NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING A PRIZE. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 21 OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND AGREE TO BE BOUND THEREBY. The Green Flash Social Media Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Green Flash Brewing Company, LLC (“Sponsor”).
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin on June 9, 2022, at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and end on June 15, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor will determine the winners by random drawing as outlined below, and the associated prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”).
2. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Official Rules. Therefore, please read these Official Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You may not submit an Entry to the Sweepstakes and are not eligible to receive the prize(s) described in these Official Rules unless you agree to these Official Rules. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are, as of the date of entry, 21 years of age or older and have internet access. Persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) Employees, Officers and Directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and publicity agencies; (b) Corporate Officers and Directors, Members and Managers of limited liability companies, and Partners in general or limited partnerships who hold alcoholic beverage licenses or permits to engage in the production, importation, or wholesale or retail sales of alcoholic beverage products and employees and representatives of such entities; (c) Employees of beverage alcohol regulatory agencies; (d) Members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings, spouses) wherever they may live or members of the same household (whether related or not) of any person in the preceding categories. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: To participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants must have an Instagram and/or Facebook account (“Social Media Accounts”), which are subject to each platform’s official terms and conditions. If entering via mobile device, your carrier’s network and data charges may apply. To enter, Entrants must follow Sweetwater Brewery on Instagram and/or Facebook. Then click on the Green Flash Social Media Sweepstakes link found in our Social Media Account posts. Follow the instructions to complete all required fields of the online entry form and provide your full name and address, date of birth, email address and phone number. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. For the avoidance of doubt, following Sweetwater Brewery Social Media Accounts and clicking the link alone will NOT result in entry; the entry form must also be completed and submitted in accordance with the provided instructions. Alternate Method of Entry: You may enter through an Alternate Method of Entry (the “AMOE”) by mailing a self-addressed, stamped, #10 standard-sized envelope containing one (1) 8 ½” x 11” sheet of paper with your name, date of birth, shipping address, email address, and phone number to: Green Flash Brewery Social Media Sweepstakes, 195 Ottley Dr NE Atlanta, GA, 30324-3924. Mail-in entries must be postmarked between June 9, 2022 and December 31, 2022. There is a maximum of one entry per person per day, regardless of method of entry. Any Entry that is submitted more than once a day shall be disqualified and is ineligible for any prize award. Entrants may not participate with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities, or participate on behalf of another individual, nor may Entrants use any device or artifice to enter during the Promotion Period or as multiple Entrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities, on behalf of another individual, or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all such Entries submitted will be void. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the internet service provider that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. There is no cost to create an account or complete any online engagement activity. If entering via mobile website, wireless carrier may impose Internet access and other fees, which are the entrant’s sole responsibility; in addition, standard message and data rates may apply if a person requests the link to Website. Not all mobile devices feature appropriate technology for Sweepstake’s entry; wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
5. PRIZES, WINNER SELECTION and ODDS OF WINNING: Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing during the Promotion Period beginning with June, 2022, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning any prize will be determined based on the number of eligible entries received prior to each drawing during the Promotion Period. All non-winning entries will roll over into the next random drawing. All drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Limit one prize per person during the Promotion Period.
Prizes: Thirty (30) Prizes will be awarded. Prize includes a Sweetwater Brewery Swag Bag of Sponsor’s choice: Sweetwater Brewery branded merchandise and/or access to a pop-up brand experience. ARV of each Prize: $19.99. Total ARV of all Prizes $599. Alcohol is not included in any prize. Prize items are subject to change without notice, based on availability. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs incurred in conjunction with acceptance and use of any prize, including any travel to/from a pop-up brand experience or other related costs.
Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations related thereto and is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes that apply to the receipt and use of any Prizes. Entrant acknowledges that if he/she is a Winner, the Award Acceptance Agreement which he/she will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor will require Winner to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will authorize Sponsor to deliver to Winner a IRS Form 1099, or any other applicable income tax forms, reflecting the prize awarded to Winner. Any failure by any Winner to complete, sign and/or deliver the Award Acceptance Agreement and W-9 form will result in such Winner’s disqualification and ineligibility and an alternate Winner may be selected by Sponsor, in its discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in the event any prize or a portion of a prize is unavailable for any reason. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No cash alternative or other substitution of a prize is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize or portion of a prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’ sole discretion. The awarding of any Prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules.
6. Winner Notification: Each potential prize winner will be notified initially via phone and/or email. If the Sponsor is unsuccessful in its attempt to reach and speak directly with a potential prize winner by phone and/or email within 48-hours of the initial notification attempt to the phone number and/or email address, then that potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries during that Engagement Period, and notified as per the procedures outlined in these Official Rules (time permitting).
During prize winner notification, the selected potential prize winner must confirm their eligibility, and indicate their willingness and ability to accept the designated prize. The potential prize winner will then receive official notification via email delivery. If a selected winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, is unable or unwilling to accept the prize or elects to decline the prize, s/he will be disqualified and, at the Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries and notified as per the procedures in these Official Rules. Any disqualified entrant will not receive any alternate prize substitution or compensation. Decisions of the Sponsor in the selection and determination of the prize winners and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
Each winner may be required to: 1) complete and return, within Three (3) days of date of receipt, a prize acceptance form including an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where permitted) signed by the winner 2) present a copy of a valid driver’s license and/or government issued identification as a condition of receiving any prize; and 3) will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all prizes or prize elements awarded. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, the winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein.
7. GENERAL RULES: The Sweepstakes is offered by Green Flash Brewing Company, LLC, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, affiliated companies and subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes (including Facebook, Inc. and Instagram, Inc.) (together, the “Released Parties”), from and against any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a Prize or parts thereof, travel or participation in the Sweepstakes, or in any other Prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any (i) condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’ control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (iii) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; or (iv) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR OR SUCH RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to You.
Sponsor will be responsible for resolving any disputes and rules violations that arise in connection with the Sweepstakes. All interpretations of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor regarding the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects.
8. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited, by accepting any Prize, each Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry materials and statements attributed to Winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, Sponsor’s homepage at https://www.greenflashbrew.com, Sponsor’s Facebook and Instagram page, and other Sponsor social media platforms (including Twitter, etc.), without additional compensation. Each Winner also agrees to participate in promotional activities related to the Sweepstakes upon Sponsor’ reasonable request.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s homepage, Facebook page or any Sponsor social media platform; (ii) violates these Official Rules; or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or any other provision. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, You acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNERS: A winners list may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope marked: Green Flash Social Media Sweepstakes, 195 Ottley Dr NE Atlanta, GA, 30324-3924. All requests must be postmarked by December 31, 2022 and received by January 7, 2023.
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Green Flash Brewing Company, LLC, 195 Ottley Dr NE Atlanta, GA, 30324-3924.
© 2022 Green Flash Brewing Company, LLC