Tasting Room Security
JOB SUMMARY: To monitor the door effectively and safely by law. To ensure the safety of all guests and the protection of Green Flash Brewing Co.’s ABC license. This position will also require monitoring the parking lot and assisting guests finding parking during busy hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ID guests at the door to ensure legal drinking age
- Ensure all busses and limos are scheduled and have signed our responsible partner agreement
- Take out the overflow parking sign and secure it across the street (Thursday and Friday)
- Don’t allow customers in that will jeopardize our license or the other guests experience
- Communicate effectively with manager and assistant manager of any points of concern
- Communicate effectively with the bar staff about under age guests or intoxicated guests
- Ensure customers find parking by directing them to open spots
- Maintain a friendly demeanor while working the door
- Maintain a calm manor when dealing with conflict
- Previous door experience preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Knowledge of craft beer industry; high degree of enthusiasm for beer and the craft beer industry in order to relay pertinent company and product information to potential customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and competently to customers
- Ability to work well with superiors and co-workers in a production and office environment
- Ability to change tasks quickly and be flexible
- Ability to regularly lift, push, or pull up to 170 pounds
- While performing the duties the employee is:
- constantly required to reach computers and other office and machinery
- constantly required to view objects at close and distant ranges
- constantly required to communicate with others
- constantly required to stand
- constantly required to walk
- constantly required to use fine manipulation and simple grasping in order to handle bar equipment, glassware, bottles, keg taps, etc.
- frequently required to lift and transport items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- occasionally required to lift and transport items weighing more than 100 lbs.
- occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- occasionally required to use sense of taste and smell
- Equipment typically used: Computers, Beer Serving Equipment
Employee frequently works in a brewery environment with a moderate amount of noise and activity. The work environment is fast-paced and demanding.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com.CLOSE