We are seeking our next team member who will be dedicated to working as a salesperson staffing the Green Flash Cellar 3 retail store which is located in Poway.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively selling Green Flash products to customers
- Operating the POS system (register) for transactions/opening and closeout
- Educating retail consumers about the Green Flash brand to enhance their on-site experience.
- New product stocking, restocking and neatly maintaining all displays.
- Ensuring that the store and stockroom are secure.
- Communicating low stock levels and all needs to the Merchandise Associate on a weekly and as-needed basis.
- Work with team to execute monthly inventory count for reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have retail sales experience
- Enthusiastic, service driven professional presentation
- Knowledge of craft beer industry; high degree of enthusiasm for beer and the craft beer industry in order to relay pertinent company and product information to potential customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and competently to customers in order to present company and information for marketing and sales purposes
- Ability to change tasks quickly and be flexible
- Ability to work well with superiors and co-workers in a production and office environment
- Ability to regularly lift or push up to 75 lbs.
Qualified candidates should send resume, cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position you are applying for and your name in the subject line.
Warehouse Inventory Specialist
The Warehouse Inventory Specialist will establish regular cycle count processes for all PFG, Raw Materials and Merchandise items in the warehouse inventory, and record the data either manually or in Plex ERP computer system. The inventory specialists will compare the quantities of items physically present in the warehouse to the system inventory records of the warehouse. If a discrepancy exists to the physical stock on hand an investigation is needed to identity the discrepancy. If necessary the inventory specialist will make adjustment to the errors in the system, under the direction of the operations manager.
In addition to inventory control, the inventory specialist examines items in inventory for damage, product expiration, finished good quality and reports on their findings. They will maintain records of this data and will provide guidance and direction to other warehouse workers on how to proceed.
Job Responsibilities :
Microstar Keg Reporting
- Green Flash Keg Reporting
- Establish consistent cycle counts
- Establish and maintain perpetual inventory for PFG, Merchandise and Raw Materials
- Identify root cause of inventory discrepancies in a period
- Process unification on Inventory Adjustment reasons
- Review purchase orders and receipt for accuracy
- Review inter-plant transfers for accuracy
- Review production history versus the inventory confirmation history
- Communicate code date concerns to ensure product freshness
- Product Rotation Graphs
- Manage Inventory Allocation Process
- Identify root cause for shipping and receiving errors
- Cask management process ownership.
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- May operate office machines, such as typewriter or calculator.
- May stock and issue materials or merchandise.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com