District Sales Manager – Bay Area, CA
Responsible for increasing sales within regional territory and executing and managing distributors’ annual business plan (ABP). Manage inventory at the distributor level and perform quality control verification. Train distributor and retail personnel. This person would be located in the Bay Area.
- Increase sales within regional territory by targeting existing and prospective customers based on ABP
- Work closely with distributors to verify and rotate inventory level
- Develop budgets, sales forecasts and distribution levels with the National Sales Director
- Work with internal sales, marketing and management personnel to review and obtain distributor goals
- Create, promote and execute promotions, features and displays
- Manage the planning of sales and marketing-related events
- Participate in marketing events and public appearances in order to promote The Green Flash Brewing Company locally, regionally and, at times, nationally
- Participate in new territory launches
- Train distributor and retail personnel
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Prepare weekly and monthly recap reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in beverage distribution sales
- Craft beer sales experience highly preferred
- A Bachelors degree in business or a related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a beverage distributor sales environment
- Enthusiasm and personal knowledge of the microbrewery industry and market is preferred
- Proven sales results
- Knowledge of distributor operations
- Attention to detail, analytical ability, and sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- A good driving record
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to regularly lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
- Up to 50% travel may be required outside of local territory
Qualified candidates should send resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com Please indicate the position you are applying for and your name in the subject line.CLOSE
Green Flash is Growing!
Green Flash Brewing Company Corporate Headquarters is located in San Diego, California. From humble beginnings came true enlightenment. Established in 2002, today Green Flash is a team of like-minded craft beer enthusiasts, who embrace the Green Flash culture and brand vision with passion and zeal. Every batch of beer is a labor of love and is a true Green Flash collaboration.
We are seeking an Accounting Assistant to round out it’s dynamic accounting team. This position will be responsible Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, corporate credit card program administration, as well back-up receptionist responsibilities. Duties will include sales order & invoice entry, cash receipts processing, credit memos, vendor invoice entry, check runs, billbacks, corporate credit card issuance & program administration, answering phones, and other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounts Receivable:
- Customer invoice entry
- Match packing slips to customer invoices
- Verify correct pricing on invoices
- Create credit memos for approved credits
- Cash receipts processing
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted. Research any discrepancies.
- Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers.
- Track keg returns and issue keg return credits
- Accounts Payable:
- Codes and posts invoices to appropriate G/L account codes.
- Obtain approvals on invoices
- Perform three-way match
- Perform weekly check runs
- Route distributor bill backs for approval and process approved bill backs
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of purchase orders.
- Acts as liaison resolving payment issues with.
- Record payments by entering them into an ERP system.
- Corporate credit card program administration:
- New card issuance
- Credit limit maintenance
- Weekly & monthly reporting
- Administer expense reporting system.
- Prepare sales/use tax and misc. tax filings
- Assist with month end close: Prepare required period end journal entries, accruals and schedules as required to support accurate reporting of financial results Preparation and entry of Journal Entries.
- Performs various office functions such as answering telephone inquiries.
- May perform other accounting, reporting and record keeping functions, and special assignments as assigned by management.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Full working knowledge of procure to pay, and order to cash cycles.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Access, Outlook, Word.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with ERP system(s).
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and should also have the proven ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must demonstrate flexibility, initiative, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, good judgment, sense of urgency and professionalism in dealing with confidential information.
- Strong Work Ethic; someone who is reliable, dependable, goes the extra mile, and has a sense of urgency.
- Customer Focused; Keeps our customers satisfaction in mind in all aspects of their work.
- Must be able to create detailed accounting and analytical reports, spreadsheets, and business correspondence.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under deadlines and fast changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate records.
- Ability to work with a large volume of numbers accurately and efficiently.
- Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish a variety of tasks or demands.
- Ability to manage projects and complete tasks by meeting timelines and goals.
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with a team.
- Experience with importing/exporting data and data manipulation
Please send a cover letter, resume, and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgCLOSE