- This event has passed.
Jibe, Soul Style & What the Sea Gives Me
NOVEMBER 15, 2014
Join us during San Diego Beer Week for the official release of two brand new IPA’s, Jibe (Session IPA) & Soul Style (Single IPA).
We’ll be celebrating the release of these nautical inspired IPA’s with a Beach Clean up and a party in the Tasting Room featuring a screening of What the Sea Gives Me.
9am: On the water and on land Beach Clean Up at Ventura Cove Park Mission in Bay with H2o Trash Patrol
(Scroll down for more beach clean-up details)
FM 94/9, the official radio station for San Diego Beer Week will be onsite with tons of free giveaways and prizes!
6pm – 10pm: Release party featuring a special screening of Misfit Pictures latest film WHAT THE SEA GIVES ME with a Q&A with the filmmakers plus lice screen printing, nautical giveaways and a photo booth!
- VIP Reserved Seating
- Tour of Green Flash Brewery with tastings
- Extra Raffle ticket
– Please arrive at Mission Bay Park Ventura Cove no later than 9:15 a.m.
– Between 9:15 – 9:30 a.m. information about H2o Trash Patrol and safety instructions about beach clean-up will be provided to the group as a whole
– If you plan on doing the water clean-up please wear clothes that can get wet. For example, a swimsuit with boardshorts and a rash guard. Layers work well for the changing of the temperature from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
– All volunteers and attendees must sign a waiver that will be provided by H2o Trash Patrol
– Beach clean-up will end promptly at 12:00 p.m.