Cellar 3 is turning 2! Join us for an afternoon of celebration for Cellar 3’s Second Anniversary! This party will be packed with live music, rare beer tasting, and the release of a one-off keg of Lustrous Frumento with Luxardo Cherries on nitro. Along with other rareities, this delicious bourbon barrel-aged delicacy is only available at Cellar 3 on the day of the anniversary.
11am – 12pm: VIP Hour – Beer, Donut & Coffee pairing with Barrelmaster Pat Korn *Ticketed*
* 3 rare beers & Cellar 3 Anniversary glass
* Nomad Donuts & Manzanita Coffee
* Limited availability (purchase tickets at the bottom of the page)
12-5pm (All day)
* Rare beer tappings on cask and draft: Ochre Frumento | Raisin the Bar | Hamilton’s 10th Anniversary | Malahat Bourbon Barrel Ristretto with Vanilla Bean (Nitro) | Natura Morta Strawboyberry | Lustrous Frumento with Mint | Divine Frumento with Caramel & Sea Salt | Lustrous Frumento with Caramel, Mint & Sea Salt | Lustrous Frumento with Vanilla Bean | Alpine – Process of Belief
* Barrelmaster yourself and take home a caricature fron Jorge Pacheco
* Food Truck: Biersal
12:15pm: Behind the Craft – Q&A with Barrelmaster Pat Korn
1pm & 3:30pm: Live Music from The Barnacles
2:30pm: Happy Biirthday Cellar 3!
* Toast, cask tapping, and cake cutting with Sweet Cheeks
* Meet the Barrelmaster
3:00pm: Behind the Craft – Barrel-aged beer & cheese pairing with Green Flash Director of Beer Education, Dave Adams and Rob Graff from Venissimo Cheese
Purchase tickets for VIP Hour – Beer, Donut & Coffee pairing with Barrelmaster Pat Korn