Our largest and most anticipated rare beer event of the year! For the 4th year in a row, Treasure Chest Fest will serve as a fundraiser for local Breast Cancer charity: Susan G Komen for the Cure San Diego.
Treasure Chest 2014: Barrel-aged Saison with Plum
Cask Creations: Special Cuvee w/blackberry & raspberry, White IPA w/ Szechuan peppercorns, West Coast IPA w/ mango & Fresno chili’s, Imperial w/Thai chili’s & basil, Double Stout w/cinnamon, cocoa & serrano chili’s, Citra w/orange peel
On Draft: Brett barrel Trippel, Ristretto Cosmic Black Lager, Rayon Vert, Bourbon barrel-aged Trippel, Candela Rye Barleywine
***All ticket holders will receive a wristband and stamp card that will provide access to 10 rare beer tastings and 10 food pairings. Additional tasting wristbands are available***
Local Restaurants: Carnitas Snack Shack, Waypoint Public, The Bellows, Urge, Brothers Provisions, The Grill at The Lodge at Torrey Pines, Alchemy, Craft & Commerce, Salt & Cleaver, Viva Pops and Pizza Port Bressi Ranch!
Behind the Craft
Artisanal Food & Beer Demonstrations: Crafty education & pairing with some of our favorite local producers including Fish Public, Venissimo Cheese & The Meat Men. Stay tuned for more info and demo times!
(Demonstrations are limited to 50 people at the festival and first come first served on seating.)
Photo (un)Booth: Smile Pop Party, will be back to capture all the fun of the fest!
Vendor Village: A local shopping experience.
Please see below for some of our FEST FAQ’s!
- Do I need to be 21 to attend this event? YES – this event is open to those who are 21+ only. All ID’s will be checked at the door prior to entering. Please don’t purchase a ticket for anyone under the age of 21 as they will not be allowed into the festival
- Can I bring my dog/s? Sorry, NO DOGS allowed! As much as we love dogs we ask that you leave your four-legged friends at home for this event. They will not be allowed into the brewery.
- What is the refund policy? No refunds. We will not be issuing refunds for this festival. 100% of the profit goes to raising money for local Breast Cancer charities.
- Do I need to print my ticket? Wherever possible please bring an electronic version of your ticket. We will scan your entry from your smartphone if you have one!
- Do I need to know the names of everyone I’m purchasing for? No, you can enter your name for all of them, just make sure they have a physical or electronic ticket when they arrive.